A small box that has both solid & liquid fertilizers by Durabloom. Each box can supply needed nutrients to ensure proper growth of any plants our #GROWERS’ has. You can choose from either the Durabloom Pellets + Foliar Fertilizer (liquid) or the Durabloom Pelletized Fertilizer.
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Pellets)
1. Pull the seal (plastic tab) from your Plant Food bag.
2. Crush the pellets or cut them into small pieces (optional)
3. Broadcast the fertilizer at the base of your plants, a couple of inches away from the stem
4. Make sure to water your plants after broadcasting the fertilizer.
5. Do this 2x (twice) a month preferably in the morning.
1. Start putting fertilizer when your plants reach 4-5 Inches
2. 4-5 Inches - 3-4 Pellets - 2X a month
3. 5-12 Inches - 1 tablespoon - 2X a month
4. Full Grown Plants - 1 handful - 2X a month
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Foliar)
1. Carefully pull the vacutainer cap.
2. Mix contents of vacutainer with 1 Liter of water.
3. Put in a sprayer and spray onto the leaves of your plants
4. You can also use the dilluted solution to drench your soil.
5. Start admistering foliar fertilizer when your plants has enough leaves.
6. Do this twice a month.View full product details
Composed of mixes of Rice Hull, Garden Soil, Vermicompost. This mix is good for propagating ornamentals for good aeration at drainage. Commonly used in garden shops.View full product details
View full product details
Carbonized rice hull is made from incomplete or partial burning of rice hull.
(Carbonized Rice Hull) is a very good soil fertilizer and conditioner as it contains Phosphorous (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and micronutrients vital to growing crops.
It makes the clay soil porous because of its loose composition and improves soil structure by increasing bulk density, water holding capacity, and aeration. CRH also harbours good bacteria and it serves as houses for microorganisms.
With these benefits, CRH is a very good potting media for seed sowing and seeding propagation.View full product details
Appearing as tiny, roundish, white specks amid the other components, perlites in potting soil is a non-organic additive used to aerate the media and modify the soil substructure. This keeps it loose, well-draining and defying compaction.
A premium mix of one part loam, one part peat moss, and one part perlite is optimum for container growing, enabling the pot to hold just enough water and oxygen.View full product details
Soil-less media and composed of mixes of CRH, Durabloom powder, sand / pumice, cococoir.
This mix are great for optimum growth of seedlings up to their transplant stage. This medium can also use in growing your herbs.View full product details
Most common media used in planting. Usually mixed with other materials for better aeration and soil structure.View full product details
It holds moisture in the soil, reducing watering requirements, yet pumice will not compact or become soggy and does not attract or host fungi, nematodes, or insects.
It is excellent conditioner for soils that need increased aeration and drainage, as when growing cacti, bromeliads, succulents, or rooting cuttings.View full product details