The ultimate choice for #GROWERS who wants to explore sprouting. The Grow Eats Sprouting Kit has everything you need to start growing and sprouting your favorite seeds & nuts. Ideal for microgreens but can also be used to soak your favorite nuts. Choose from three (3) variants: All Broccoli, All Alfalfa, or the Manila Mix
(By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.)
A small box that has both solid & liquid fertilizers by Durabloom. Each box can supply needed nutrients to ensure proper growth of any plants our #GROWERS’ has. You can choose from either the Durabloom Pellets + Foliar Fertilizer (liquid) or the Durabloom Pelletized Fertilizer.
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Pellets)
1. Pull the seal (plastic tab) from your Plant Food bag.
2. Crush the pellets or cut them into small pieces (optional)
3. Broadcast the fertilizer at the base of your plants, a couple of inches away from the stem
4. Make sure to water your plants after broadcasting the fertilizer.
5. Do this 2x (twice) a month preferably in the morning.
1. Start putting fertilizer when your plants reach 4-5 Inches
2. 4-5 Inches - 3-4 Pellets - 2X a month
3. 5-12 Inches - 1 tablespoon - 2X a month
4. Full Grown Plants - 1 handful - 2X a month
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Foliar)
1. Carefully pull the vacutainer cap.
2. Mix contents of vacutainer with 1 Liter of water.
3. Put in a sprayer and spray onto the leaves of your plants
4. You can also use the dilluted solution to drench your soil.
5. Start admistering foliar fertilizer when your plants has enough leaves.
6. Do this twice a month.View full product details