IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Delivery Promise: All PRE-ORDERED HOLIDAY KITS (Garden, Duo, Plant & Seedling Kits) will be delivered STARTING November 25, 2019 - December 8, 2019. If you need your holiday kits EARLIER, please do let us know by shooting us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/Call at 0917 571 11 07.
2. Required Downpayment: At least 50% of your order must be paid ON OR BEFORE THE DISCOUNT BRACKET ENDS. (e.g. You must pay at least 50% of your orders on or before October 31, 2019 to enjoy 35% OFF. If you fail to do so, your orders will be recalculated and be adjusted to the succeeding discount bracket of 30% - November 1, 2019 - November 15, 2019)
3. Full Payment: All orders must be fully paid ON OR BEFORE November 30, 2019. All unpaid orders WITH NO DOWNPAYMENT will be cancelled. All orders WITH DOWN PAYMENT that aren't fully paid ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, 2019 will be adjusted to reflect SRP of the grow kits.
4. Dispatching Schedule: Orders that are paid in full will be lined up for delivery first. We'll send an email once your orders are dispatched.
(By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.)
A small box that has both solid & liquid fertilizers by Durabloom. Each box can supply needed nutrients to ensure proper growth of any plants our #GROWERS’ has. You can choose from either the Durabloom Pellets + Foliar Fertilizer (liquid) or the Durabloom Pelletized Fertilizer.
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Pellets)
1. Pull the seal (plastic tab) from your Plant Food bag.
2. Crush the pellets or cut them into small pieces (optional)
3. Broadcast the fertilizer at the base of your plants, a couple of inches away from the stem
4. Make sure to water your plants after broadcasting the fertilizer.
5. Do this 2x (twice) a month preferably in the morning.
1. Start putting fertilizer when your plants reach 4-5 Inches
2. 4-5 Inches - 3-4 Pellets - 2X a month
3. 5-12 Inches - 1 tablespoon - 2X a month
4. Full Grown Plants - 1 handful - 2X a month
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Foliar)
1. Carefully pull the vacutainer cap.
2. Mix contents of vacutainer with 1 Liter of water.
3. Put in a sprayer and spray onto the leaves of your plants
4. You can also use the dilluted solution to drench your soil.
5. Start admistering foliar fertilizer when your plants has enough leaves.
6. Do this twice a month.View full product details