It holds moisture in the soil, reducing watering requirements, yet pumice will not compact or become soggy and does not attract or host fungi, nematodes, or insects.
It is excellent conditioner for soils that need increased aeration and drainage, as when growing cacti, bromeliads, succulents, or rooting cuttings.
A small box that has both solid & liquid fertilizers by Durabloom. Each box can supply needed nutrients to ensure proper growth of any plants our #GROWERS’ has. You can choose from either the Durabloom Pellets + Foliar Fertilizer (liquid) or the Durabloom Pelletized Fertilizer.
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Pellets)
1. Pull the seal (plastic tab) from your Plant Food bag.
2. Crush the pellets or cut them into small pieces (optional)
3. Broadcast the fertilizer at the base of your plants, a couple of inches away from the stem
4. Make sure to water your plants after broadcasting the fertilizer.
5. Do this 2x (twice) a month preferably in the morning.
1. Start putting fertilizer when your plants reach 4-5 Inches
2. 4-5 Inches - 3-4 Pellets - 2X a month
3. 5-12 Inches - 1 tablespoon - 2X a month
4. Full Grown Plants - 1 handful - 2X a month
Durabloom Organic Fertilizer (Foliar)
1. Carefully pull the vacutainer cap.
2. Mix contents of vacutainer with 1 Liter of water.
3. Put in a sprayer and spray onto the leaves of your plants
4. You can also use the dilluted solution to drench your soil.
5. Start admistering foliar fertilizer when your plants has enough leaves.
6. Do this twice a month.View full product details
Composed of mixes of Rice Hull, Garden Soil, Vermicompost. This mix is good for propagating ornamentals for good aeration at drainage. Commonly used in garden shops.View full product details
View full product details